What do you do with old PC parts

Soldato
Over the years I have built and updated various PC's.... now I have cupboard full of old bit and unused PC's..... Wondering what to do with them, struggling to believe there is much of a market for them.... but the thought of chucking working parts into the skip seems a shame....
I could try the MM, or the bay, or am I wasting my time ?
All friends and family are all ahead of this spec, or moved to using laptops.
Typically stuff like AMD XP1100, Sempron 2500, ATI9800pro, GFTi4400, and matching stuff of that vintage.

In the skip ????? :(

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ok, made a long and some what historic list, and now on MM........ I found an old Voodoo II ...... maybe I should call a museum...LOL....

I forgot to add an item, if I post and add it, I guess that would look like a bump and a ban ?!?!?!

Associate
Im gathering a load of stuff for CEX (google it) as they buy second hand stuff

but now that im hear i might MM my list .. id rather my well loved components went to a good home

Associate
I either save up enough parts and build a pc, upgrade my older systems, give them away, or bin them if they're not worth anything.

Cables on the other hand, I've got boxes full of them!

Soldato
OP
Well I done most of them idea's, the stuff has been rebuilt in various systems... and now is homeless..... Sell it, yes, .... I'm trying, not much interest so far !!!!...... Doing a price drop when only start at a fiver is amusing !!!

Back
Top Bottom