***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Soldato
Ive 3 of the SE ordered (2 @39.95 place)

Rather than take the chance Im getting 1 locally from a friend on his employee discount that works in a big music/games store.
Waited a long, long time for FM3 triple screen just typical that it might be set back with a postal strike now. :(

Last edited:
Associate
Regardless of the score, thats a fabulously written review.

I agree, but as a game i think it's fairly boring to reveiw. Each one basicly says the driving is awesome, online components are fuller than everyone elses. There's just a sense of melancholy coming from all the reveiws, it's exactly what we wanted from the game but... :confused:something

Soldato
Regardless of the score, thats a fabulously written review.

Left a lot of questions and misses a lot of detail I thought.
Its like a summary more than an indepth review.

Surprised they found the career short on variety

the main career mode is still too short on variety relative to its extreme length.

More seriously perhaps, the boasts of lavish content - 400 cars and 100 tracks - ring a little hollow when you realise how much of it has been recycled from Forza 2.
You will very often experience a strong sense of deja vu as you take the same car round the same track that you did two years ago.

Handling?
How car classes compare?
AI difficulty?
Wheel compared to pad?
Upgrading?

Last edited:
Associate
Just got an Elite the other day solely for this game !!!

Can't wait, are many of you getting the SE ? should a go to "that shop" and preorder it ? or take the chance they'll have one ?

Just been playing around racing ghosts with the R8, got into the top 1% YEA, still like 10,000 place but hey ...

And, ive got no friends on xbl !!! please add me , my tag is Ac1dhouse

Soldato
If people are expecting some kind of revolution of the console racing game, I think they will be sorely disappointed.

As great as F3 will be, at the end of the day there is only so much you can do with cars and tarmac. GT5 will be the same, not some kind of gaming messiah :o

Permabanned
Hopefully they will be in the post on the 21st, likely with the game going gold so early, and thus hopefully arriving on the 21st. I paid extra for next day delivery so if I don't get it on the day I will be pretty upset tbh.

I pre-ordered this yesterday with a well known video game store. I selected 'express' delivery, it cost an extra £5 but they said with express it'll still arrive even when the strike happens. Seems a bit dodgy to me though?

Associate
I can't believe how much some of u moan about this amazing up and coming game! Forza 3 is gonna be amazing! I remember when F2 demo came out and it got absolutely slated. Yet years down the line we're still playing and loving it. As for people saying we'll be racingthe same tracks with the same cars well that's the most rediculous statement ever!!! For one thing it's a racing game with some of the most famous tracks in the world and some..... Why would you not include them???? There's everything we love in the old tracks plus there adding a load more, joy! And as for people saying the graphics haven't improved or aren't any good, do yourself a favour.... Grow up or go by a better TV! As for me I can't put the demo down, and that's just one track with a handful of cars! Imagine 400 cars with 100 tracks with more to come. In my opinion it's going to be amazing!!!!!! The end.

Soldato
I pre-ordered this yesterday with a well known video game store. I selected 'express' delivery, it cost an extra £5 but they said with express it'll still arrive even when the strike happens. Seems a bit dodgy to me though?

It will be sent by courier, so entirely unaffected by the Royal Mail.

Back
Top Bottom