• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

my graphics card broken

Soldato
Hay all.

I got a BFG 7800 GS OC AGP card.

It seems to have stopped working now after many good years :(

When i send this back to BFG do you think they have a few 7800s in stock to replace it.

I am a bit stuck on the proof of purchase bit of the RMA
Iread on the net that its not a invoice from the shop but
a digital photo of the serial number sticker on the back of the card is that true if so make it easy for me lol

Thanks

Last edited:

AMG

AMG

Soldato
you may get a 8800, highly dealt the GTX as they was PCIe well they mostly was not sure what Nvidia cards are AGP these ays I know ATI have a few HD3Ks as AGP

Man of Honour
You may be in luck (kind of) atleast until recently BFG was shipping out 7800GS AGP replacements for all AGP RMAs as far back as the 5 series - except low end and older cards which were replaced with the 6200. But don't quote me on that as thats ~6 months old info.

EDIT: You prolly won't get an OC model tho.

Soldato
OP
If its not an OC model then that be a lesser card then what i got are they allowed to do that to send a lesser card then what i paid for ?

Tested the card again today blank screen :(

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom