Open vs closed ear

Associate
Hi

I've been looking at headsets and decided to go for the Gamecom open ear 377. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong one and ended up with the closed ear 367. I still have the opprtunity to return them, but I was just wondering how much difference there really is between them? Does anyone have much experience with this?

Is it worth the hassle of exchanging them?

Thanks

Associate
I wouldn't believe you would see a huge difference when it came to sound, the only thing i have noticed with my plantronics 777's is that due to it being open ear i can hear speaking to me. Whereas closed cup 367's would probably isolate background noise.

Associate
OP
Yeah that was the feeling I got. I guess my main concern was that they might be a little less comfortable because there won't be any air flow or anything inside?

Soldato
I have bought a Gamecom open ear 377 and the sound is pretty good the mic on the other is complete rubbish in fact so much so i threw in the back of draw glad i only payed £20 for it. I have 3 different headsets even the cheap £7 one has a better mike....if you use TS/vent choose another mate

Back
Top Bottom