World of Goo 1 year old today - Pay what ever price you want for it!

Associate
Why on earth would 2dboy scam people? It'd ruin them and destroy the fantastic reputation they've earned thus far.

If you still haven't got an email go here and get it resent. It might say your details aren't on the system (did for me for a few hours) but it should eventually work. If that doesn't help then contact them.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Woah, people on here are cheapskates! Plus of course its not a scam. No wonder people are so easily scammed if they get confused between this and a real scam.

Associate
DONT HAVE PAYPAL

someone buy me it, please :p

from the goo website

'NOTE: You don't actually have to have a paypal account to use that button above. After you click it, just click "continue" on the left side of the next page to use any standard credit card. Paypal is sneaky! example here'

Associate
I'm a little depressed as to how many people are paying $0.01. I know you CAN do this, but surely that doesn't mean you SHOULD do this.

Surely if people can't be bothered to even spend a whole $1 it means this is an experiment which no one is going to repeat in a hurry.

Soldato
I'm a little depressed as to how many people are paying $0.01. I know you CAN do this, but surely that doesn't mean you SHOULD do this.

Surely if people can't be bothered to even spend a whole $1 it means this is an experiment which no one is going to repeat in a hurry.

It's quite sad really that in an environment where publishers continually try to drive prices up to make money, when someone goes out on a limb and offers something like this, rather than people giving a decent couple of quid and thus making the point that people will reward good content and forward thinking, everyone just takes the **** and donates less than a penny.

What has just been demonstrated only goes to prove such publishers right - people aren't honest enough to reward such schemes and so if they won't even give up a quid voluntarily, what incentive is there for publishers to release games at lower prices? All we've shown is that largely, unless it costs them literally sod all, people aren't interested.

Honestly, you might as well have pirated it, at least that way you wouldn't have cost the developer the bandwidth cost of providing you your 1 penny game.

Back
Top Bottom