***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
Im going to be so gutted when this comes out :( I doubt ill be able to afford it till after xmas unless I can get it as a xmas present, im going to loose all my gaming friends.

There just be me left playing left for dead 1 :eek:

Soldato
I can see soooo many lolz from the new infected 'jockey' char. being able to jump onto a survivor and control their movements including walking them off a cliff..... awesome :D

The jockey is going to make planned ambush attacks so much easier. I just hope a jokey and a smoker can't spawn at the same time, otherwise, it would be hell to deal with.

Soldato
Im going to be so gutted when this comes out :( I doubt ill be able to afford it till after xmas unless I can get it as a xmas present, im going to loose all my gaming friends.

There just be me left playing left for dead 1 :eek:

Don't worry Spils, I'll still be playing L4D1 as well as L4D2.

Perhaps you should consider going into your bank asking for a £30 loan so you can buy it :p

Associate
Got the money for the game, just need a headset now.
im only hoping for two things at the moment. the first being i hope they quickly iron out the bugs and exploits that you see in the first few weeks of the game, some were very frustrating in the first. the second is that i hope they havnt upset the balance by adding all these new weapons etc. the thing i liked about the first was its simplicity.

Soldato
as long as theres a rule where i never play with Catface, midnight, lyon rob, link, pookie, defrag, kearney, antar, dingle, nieldo, lag, tefal etc etc etc then im all up for l4d2 gamings

:D

Back
Top Bottom