Another Wii rush at Christmas?

Soldato
In the past Nintendo had just been lazy at making the Wiis. They then said they were running out of stock so everyone panic bought a wii in time for Christmas. I dont think the hype surrounding it is as big as has been in the past now.

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Not really Elite for £199 with COD MW2 Fifa 10 PS3 is still more expensive than a 360

Regardless anyone who wants those games more than likely already have a console.

This year I doubt any of the consoles are going to sell well, due to the fact that the economy is a mess and apart from the Slim & Go (too expensive) there's been nothing new arriving this year for any of them to attract new gamers.

Where as in Japan I'd be surprised if Sony didn't have a great Christmas (Slim/Go/FF).

Soldato
Think the fad of Wii being this all in one healthy weight loss, family games console has now started to pass.....

the gimmick as worn off, and a would think the rush to get one is well over. Loads bought one, I bet most hardly get used now.

Wii fit has to be the most expensive set of electronic scales ever.... I don't need a games console to tell me I need to 'actually get out' and do a real run, or go swimming etc...

Soldato
Was planning to sell mine of Ebay nearer Christmas. Mother says it's not wise though. I can't exactly fault it however, I've had it well, since 2006 and nothing has gone wrong with it. I just do not use it. I think the people selling are going to be best off, not the buyers. So yeah, if you see a Wii at a good price (<£179.99 odd) then go for it I say.

Back
Top Bottom