Sansa Clip+

Soldato
must admit, one of the 8gb players with a 16gb micro sd card does look very tempting. i have no interest in video on portable devices so this will be a nice upgrade from the 8gb clip i already have. plus it has folder browsing. awesome. :D

Associate
OP
Got an email from Sandisk Europe saying :
Please note that Sansa Clip+ has just been released in USA, and in next few months will be also released in other continents, but unfortunately we can not specify the exact date.

so I guess we may be in for a wait:(

Soldato
excellent news. :cool:

pricing is bizarre though. who's going to buy the 4gb for £44.99? i suppose some stupid ******* will because of the colours. the 8gb comes in black only.

Last edited:
Soldato
I know this is an old thread, but I feel it's better than making a dupe...

Are there any niggles or bugs? I bought a 2gb clip today, so small and light, nice sound quality, low price, what;s not to like! Now I want a 8gb Clip+ so I can add a 8gb microSD card, 16gb should hold enough music for me before it becomes too much to sort thru and select...

Has anyone gone for the Clip+ and now own it? What are your thoughts?

Soldato
I've had my 8gb Clip+ for awhile now and it's been great. My only complaint is that battery life is not that great at all, around 6-8 hours maybe....however considering the size of the thing I suppose it's still pretty good.

C64

C64

Soldato
I know this is an old thread, but I feel it's better than making a dupe...

Are there any niggles or bugs? I bought a 2gb clip today, so small and light, nice sound quality, low price, what;s not to like! Now I want a 8gb Clip+ so I can add a 8gb microSD card, 16gb should hold enough music for me before it becomes too much to sort thru and select...

Has anyone gone for the Clip+ and now own it? What are your thoughts?

Get a 16gb micro sd so you can use lossless files or have the option to.

Back
Top Bottom