Uncharted 2 Story and Help Thread ! SPOILERS INSIDE!

Soldato
Like other big games that are pretty much story driven i think we need to have this thread as a place to chat about the game elements that may be classed as a spoiler to the game. Keep in mind though that people coming into this thread may not be as far in the game as you, so be mindful of how you post eg if you are close to the end, spoiler and hide text as much as you can. After a few weeks/a month or so perhpas this thread could be merged into the great official thread we have to keep the forum a bit tidier. As a warning to those not wanting to be spoiled DONT READ THIS THREAD!!.
Perhaps im being a bit OTT but we have had many game ruined by people spoilering the main thread. If you just want to hide all text in spoiler quotes in the main thread then i this thread will die, but i just think its safer to have another place to talk about this game in detail.

Caporegime
OMFG :mad::(

Youve just ruined the game for me ;)

SPOILER!!!

Did you know Drake was a rent boy to make his way through Lower Mongolia - Paddington Bear never mentioned the incest!!!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
I am just about to start the game. Can anyone remind me what I should have extra for having an Uncharted 1 completed save? I logged into online and my wallet is showing as empty.

rp2000

Caporegime
Reached a "Boss" I think, about Level 6. Only found 6 treasures though. Looking at the level select screen I have missed loads!!! Playing it on hard to start with, only died about 5 times so far.

Awesome game so far the graphics and acting in the cutscenes is very movie like. 2:48 played so far.

Edit: To get the Uncharted 1 bonus cash, pause the game and go to the store and press Square. It then does some "checking" and gave me 100k. Dunno if this is usable multiplayer though?

rp2000

Last edited:
Associate
Come of it now for a bit just got to level 17 and the story really is unfolding now :)
The shadow and water effects look mind blowing and it is doesnt slow down at all on fps .
Even on a later level on a moving level it doesnt grind to a halt ,pure brilliance

Soldato
Does anyone know how to get the first treasure in the jungle in Borneo? It's up a tree at the end of a branch but I can't seem to get up to it. At least I assume that sparkling thing is a treasure.

Associate
From level 20 there is about 3-4 hours left depending on how well you get on .
There is some nasty enemy,s that take some gun fire so progressing through the game is a bit slower .;)

Noticed a few glitches in the game when ive been looking for treasure but im sure that will get sorted with a patch .

Associate
How did you find the ending on hard rp2000 ?
Cheers for hooking up with me and tony yesterday even though your grenades seemed to head for me all the time ;)
It was some serious fun have,nt enjoyed a game like this since well ...... KZ2 :D

Caporegime
How did you find the ending on hard rp2000 ?
Cheers for hooking up with me and tony yesterday even though your grenades seemed to head for me all the time ;)
It was some serious fun have,nt enjoyed a game like this since well ...... KZ2 :D

Took me about 15-20 attempts to kill the last boss!! I don't know if the amount of hits is dependant on the difficulty level. I think it took 12 "hits" to kill him in total. Do you remember how many hits it took you?

I will play with my better joypads today as yesterday was my backup one. Has a really sensitive L2 button so even if I put the pad down for a sec, it taps the L2 button and a grenade goes flying! I will be on multiplayer today or treasure hunting, so give me a shout.

rp2000

Associate
Took me about 10- 12 hits as well on normal maybe its just how easy you die from his hits , just guessing :confused:

It was funny in co-op when the helicopter flew over and everyone ran at the same bloke with the rocket launcher :D

Still cannot get over how good this runs considering the graphics are amazing .

Associate
The furry enemy when you first spot it when the camera backups scared me half to death it just appears , should have realised when the music started going all creepy forgot the chapter it was on .

Wont get me the second time through then you find out whats inside them and its like why did i run :(

Back
Top Bottom