Case with 6x HDD Internal bays, Available?

Soldato
Hi,

Im looking for a case which has the ability for 6x HDD fittings internally.

Ideally want a case which stacks them vertically rather than horiziontally so that they can be cooled easily by having 2x intake fans at the front of the case cooling them.

Any cases out there like this?

Soldato
OP
My minds made up and im going for the Lian Li PC-A70FB.
It has everything i want and need with ample storage space.

Does anyone have one?
Do the fans come with 3-pin connectors (so i can hook them upto my fan controller)?

Soldato
I have a Lian Li A70A which appears to be very similar. No complaints here - motherboard tray is very handy for not slicing your hands in 2. Which never happens in a LL case as there so well constructed :D

Soldato
OP
I have a Lian Li A70A which appears to be very similar. No complaints here - motherboard tray is very handy for not slicing your hands in 2. Which never happens in a LL case as there so well constructed :D

Thats good news. I expect it to be good for the price they want for it :D

I'm not keen on the 2 front 140mm blue LED fans though - they'll light up the room so they will need to be replaced with 2 non-LED and quieter ones.
Other than that it looks good.

Soldato
ah that'll be the difference then - I have a mere 6 120mm fans (which I must silence at some point :p)

Not checked temps much really as I've sort of let the building/modding side of things lapse :(

Soldato
OP
Got the case and got the system installed.
Brilliant case!

- Very spacious
- Great layout
- Plenty of HDD bays :)
- Ideal for the quiet pc enthusiast (like me)

Love the tooless set-up. Makes things a breeze and very quick! Expensive but worth every penny!!!

Soldato
- Very spacious
So are graphics card&motherboard looking like "Did someone saw off end of them or why is it so short?"

Just got HD5870 and compared it to A71B with its internal fan cage and looks so weird that people keep complaining about it being long...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom