So if we all learn to juggle, GD will be smarter, more logical.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Scientists Find Juggling Rewires the Brain

Neuroscientists at the University of Oxford have studied 48 healthy young adults who couldn't juggle to see how the practice of juggling challenges and changes the white matter in the brain.

Half of the participants were involved in a six week training course to help them learn to juggle and were also encouraged to train 30 minutes a day. FMRI scans were taken before and after they'd learned to juggle.

The group that had learned to juggle showed significant changes in white matter, which are the long nerve fibres that carry signals between nerve cells and also connect up the various areas of the brain.

Source: Yahoo News

On the flipside, this 22year old clearly didn't juggle enough before he decided to moon a train and get dragged 200m :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
I suppose the title should have said "may" not "will" because technically you're not going to get smarter, your brain will just work more efficiently and allow more freedom for expansion!

Dons? *clicks fingers*

:p

Associate
In the summer my boss brings in a fruit (apples, pears mainly) that his wife has grown in the garden. However he's more of a bacon sandwich kinda guy so the fruit from 2 or 3 days often builds up. When it reaches 3 I wait till he goes out the office then run round to his desk and see how long I dare to juggle his fruit before he comes back in. One time our courier burst in just after my boss had left, I paniced and dropped ALL said fruit on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom