• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

asus 5850 voltage tweek?

Associate
just wanted to clarify, all reviews say its on there, other ATI cads (such as the 4890 and 5870 (still asus ofc)) on overclockers say its on there, but its not stated on the Asus 5850

anyone bought one of these to conferm this for me plz?
cheres.

Edit: i am also lead to belive that MSI afterburner is the only tool that can acctualy alter raise the voltage on these cards. can anyone vouch for this?

Last edited:
Soldato
just wanted to clarify, all reviews say its on there, other ATI cads (such as the 4890 and 5870 (still asus ofc)) on overclockers say its on there, but its not stated on the Asus 5850

anyone bought one of these to conferm this for me plz?
cheres.

Edit: i am also lead to belive that MSI afterburner is the only tool that can acctualy alter raise the voltage on these cards. can anyone vouch for this?
yes MSI afterburner can raise the voltage.

Back
Top Bottom