Coolermaster HAF 932 versus Antec 1200?

Associate
Both are good...

I'm getting the Antec 1200 for 2 reasons...

1) I like the design better
2) It has dust filters

The HAF 932 is a dust magnet with no filters... imagine the inside of your case in 2 weeks...

Associate
Had both cases - prefer the HAF932 - didn't like the look of the 1200 plus found it a sod to work with lus the dust filters I found clog so easier that the cooling sucked after a month or two

Associate
Link please, for the filters :)

I much prefere the HAF to my old 900 and not just size, its mainly the ease of use, no more dozens of screw to fit, 4 HDD's, DVD, and fan controler, its a brease, good cooling (as did the 900 to be fair) and more room for cable management.
The top spot goes to space for my 2 GPU's and still having good cable management.

The Antec is better looking and red is not my colour, but the balance is heavy on the side of the HAF

Soldato
Link please, for the filters :)

I much prefere the HAF to my old 900 and not just size, its mainly the ease of use, no more dozens of screw to fit, 4 HDD's, DVD, and fan controler, its a brease, good cooling (as did the 900 to be fair) and more room for cable management.
The top spot goes to space for my 2 GPU's and still having good cable management.

The Antec is better looking and red is not my colour, but the balance is heavy on the side of the HAF

Goggle DEMCifilters-Custom you cant get them in the UK :(

Back
Top Bottom