Google Wave Invites

Soldato
If you don't use facebook, twitter or blogs you won't need this.

Not all true,

Its a very powerfull email and IM tool.

The options with Wave are endless!

I think this is better than sharepoint tbh, with the editing, being able to see online edits ect, also IM + email built in.

Anyone use Photobucket/flicker? its replaced with this app too. BUT with photobucket/flicker adopt the API's they can merge into wave, so you can upload your pics/videos through wave and they appear on your accounts.

Its taking an unlimited amount programs and websites and turning into one app/web app for editing/adopting/publishing.

If it works and gets taken up its gunna be a good start, expecially with the approch of here is the API's go develop! with other new dev project this never happens.

Google are gunna use the opensource community to push there product into the world and I can see if people don't see it as a pain this is gunna take off bigtime.

Until the developers start to get to grasps with wave its gunna be a slow road, one its got a backbone with developers its gunna be really good.

Personally i can't wait for the Blog support! being able to read/see/edit multiple blogs from with in 1 app.. no complains there!

Permabanned
Comms is only a small part of what it can do. the fact that it can be used on mobiles is a huge plus but it can also edit documents too. It's not just a comms tool, its a multi-user office tool as well. You seen them working on the document at the same time. This would be like project management heaven. Hope it's user friendly though. It will take a lill time getting acquainted with it I would imagine.

Associate
I wouldn't mind an invite, I applied ages ago and still haven't got one :(

Anybody out there with a heart, please send me one!!

Soldato
Signed up a few months ago and got my invite from Google last week I got 8 invites to send out but their all gone now. As far as I am aware if you are invited but not from google you don't get any invites.

Soldato
Signed up a few months ago and got my invite from Google last week I got 8 invites to send out but their all gone now. As far as I am aware if you are invited but not from google you don't get any invites.
I think there might be another round of invites released soon, depends how long they expect before coming out of beta. Gmail was years in beta

Soldato
I think there might be another round of invites released soon, depends how long they expect before coming out of beta. Gmail was years in beta

I'd imagin there will be a fair more invites because wave is rubbish with no friends but with gmail you could still e-mail people but from other e-mail clients....

Back
Top Bottom