No!, new born's body dumped in rubbish

Soldato
If things were as good as they could be, people would take notice, agencies would take notice, and the vunerable would be protected.

The pregnancy was probably in a broken home, unmonitored/uneducated/scared young mother, uninterested parents, no educational support (school gave up trying).

Jump to conclusions much? You have no idea of the situation this girl was in so don't make such sweeping generalisations and wait for the facts.

She murdered a baby.

That's a pretty good justification for saying horrible things about a person.

lets just hope it died before it was thrown in the trash compactor.

The article clearly states that the baby dies as a reult of the 'traumatic birth'?!?

Soldato
Oh for gods sake, it could have happened for any number of reasons, she could have been raped or abused and didnt know what the hell to do, so please stop saying such horrible things about someone you dont know. :mad:

Yes, there is a chance that it was completely out of her hands, but I find it difficult to see why she had to discard the baby in such an inhumane manner.

Why didn't she anonymously drop the baby off at a door step or something similiar? This is not a third world country and even those in the most desperate of situations will have some form of support available to them.

Caporegime
Or it died after a traumatic birth as stated in the article?

it also says

The baby was not still-born and a post-mortem examination is being held to discover how he died.

All that means is it suffered some problems during birth but it doesn't mean it was the cause of death.

Although refusing it medical help witch could have saved it's life is just as bad.

Associate
Yes, there is a chance that it was completely out of her hands, but I find it difficult to see why she had to discard the baby in such a inhumane manner.

Why didn't she anonymously drop the baby off at a door step or something similiar? This is not a third world country and even those in the most desperate of situations will have some form of support available to them.

Because it's not so easy to think logically when you've just had your baby die on you? Also, see various example above.

Associate
it also says

All that means is it suffered some problems during birth but it doesn't mean it was the cause of death.

Although refusing it medical help witch could have saved it's life is just as bad.

I didn't say it had died because of the birth, just that it was thought to be the cause.

No reason to go accusing someone of murder when you don't really know the facts

Caporegime
They don't know why it died yet, and each to their own when dealing with dead bodies, not sure if there's something illegal/unlawful about it though.

I think it's illegal to dispose of a human body in the trash.

laws on having deaths recorded etc too.

Back
Top Bottom