No!, new born's body dumped in rubbish

Caporegime
Why call an ambulance for a dead baby? Still doesn't make it murder.

You wouldn't call an ambulance after a "traumatic birth"? which left both of you in a serious condition?

Not to mention I'd ****ing call an ambulance if i thought they could save my dying child.

I wouldn't go "oh well he's dead lets throw him in the trash no need to even try and get help"

Associate
You wouldn't call an ambulance after a "traumatic birth"? which left both of you in a serious condition?

Not to mention I'd ****ing call an ambulance if i thought they could save my dying child.

I wouldn't go "oh well he's dead lets throw him in the trash no need to even try and get help"

As mentioned before, I'm sure logic doesn't play the biggest part in this kind of thing. Also, there could well be a big loss of blood, that doesn't help straight thinking

Associate
The thought came into my mind that maybe the mother could've been an illegal immigrant and didn't want to be found out by getting help...unlikely, but it could well be the case.

Just a thought :)

Associate
No, I asked what was the reason to call an ambulance for a dead baby.

You're still missing the point though, that even the strongest willed of mothers is not going to be in a clear frame of mind after going through something like this.

Also, there's no evidence to be throwing around the 'murder' thing just yet.

Last edited:
Associate
Illegal immegrants on the rape link,

says it all.

they are ****ed up.

I'd vote for BNP if the leaders wernt so scewed in the head.

Mother must be devastated about the baby, obv something went wrong, im sure she aint a sick-o or anytin

Caporegime
Gotta love having a whole bunch of men arguing over what is quite probably the result of a traumatic pregnancy, traumatic birth and post natal depression ie all things none of us will ever experience.

Soldato
Its a very sad state of affairs. I think we can assume the mother was trying to hide something by putting the baby in the trash. So although I pity the mother, I still think she is guilty of at least manslaughter.

Caporegime
Its a very sad state of affairs. I think we can assume the mother was trying to hide something by putting the baby in the trash. So although I pity the mother, I still think she is guilty of at least manslaughter.

I'm pretty sure that women with post natal depression have got away with murder before now on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom