Good 120mm fan for TRUE.

Permabanned
Like the title says, i'm getting THIS to cool my CPU, but I need a good 120mm fan to go with it.

I've a stock Lian-li from my K62 case, but it's not very good. Sacrifices CFM for dB.

Any good recommendations?

Associate
Very good cooler, I changed my mind and went with the Cogage to, my i7 920 3.8 idles at 39/40 and about 65 full load. Bit of a pain to fit tho (damn pushpins) you might wanna get the bolting kit for like £10 I think it could drop temps even further, i plan to get it soon.

Soldato
One question hooFlungDung, why buy the TRUE Spirit + 1336 bolt through kit and not just buy a TRUE Rev C, you only saved £6.01 :confused: Well ok it comes with a fan but still...

Permabanned
OP
You dont need an overpriced fan like that on a TRUE Rev C :p

Plenty of 1500 or 2000rpm fans that cost around £7.00 which do the job, hell the two i use for push/pull cost all of £5 each and have decent CFM. Still im sure your be happy all the same, enjoy. :)

Ok then, knock £7 off the TRUE total and i'm still £13 better off.

I tried to set myself a budget of £50 that went to **** when I saw reviews of the TRUE, so I said **** it and went over, then saw the Cogage and thought I could save some cash. I'm spending enough on this build as it is tbh...

The benchmarks look pretty good though.

Back
Top Bottom