Cant Install Intel Matrix Storage Manager on MSI GD65

Associate
Hey. Wasnt sure if I should post this in the Hard Drive section or Motherboard so will just pop it in general hardware :p Just bought a couple of 30GB Vertex's and plan on using them in RAID0 and understand IMSM will help me out a bit setting them up.

However, I just cant get it installed!! Ive downloaded it from several places including the GD65 download page but it just doesnt run. From there Ive downloaded 'Intel Matrix Storage Manager Driver' which just makes the hour glass (or spinny circle thing in vista/win7, dont know what to call it :p ) for about 5 seconds then it goes away and nothing more! So I tried downloading 'Intel P55 AHCI / RAID Drivers' which gets a bit further, does the InstallShield and opens another window but then comes up with 'This computer does not meet the minimum requirements. Setup will exit'!

Well it does meet requirements as the download was designed for this mobo so Im stumped! :( Anybody any ideas with this at all? Would be a great help

Cheers

Associate
OP
I set it to RAID and it just BSOD as it was loading windows :confused: Cant say I was expecting that haha. Dont suppose thats because Ive not got RAID drivers installed is it? At the moment most of the drivers are ones Windows 7 automatically installed when I first installed. Ive got 2 drives at the moment but they're not in a RAID setup (if you hadnt guessed!), I tried ctrl+I and it says theyre non-raid drives so no idea why it doesnt boot like that. Only booting when theyre set to IDE :(

Back
Top Bottom