Fallout 3: GOTY – out yet or not?

Soldato
Hey guys,

I've noticed a lot of online sites showing a new fallout 3 cover (all platforms) featuring all of the expansion packs on it, indicating the goty edition is already out :confused:

Afaik, it's not due till mid October on the pc?

Any ideas?

SW.

Soldato
Hey guys,

I've noticed a lot of online sites showing a new fallout 3 cover (all platforms) featuring all of the expansion packs on it, indicating the goty edition is already out :confused:

Afaik, it's not due till mid October on the pc?

Any ideas?

SW.
13th October on PC & 360. Some PS3 DLC came out yesterday.

Soldato
Anyone else pick this up over the weekend?

Just got it now. I realized how good it was on the PC after a few hours and waited for the GOTY edition to come out for the 360.

One of the supermarkets is selling it for 27 quid, not bad at all! :)

Soldato
Didn't like the game when I first played it but will try this out now it has all the dlc with it. really loved oblivion & fallout1&2 but couldn't get into this at all.

Soldato
Im gonna pick up a copy sometime soon. I already have fallout 3 but decided on not playing it untill all DLC came out onto a disc as its quite a fuss to get it to work using live account.

Associate
I'll probably pick it up when it's dropped price to what FO3 non-GOTY was selling at.

Wasn't inspired to buy it when it first came out (unlike any of the TES series or the original FO series) and having played it a bit at a mate's I'm not really impressed enough to want to buy it at an above budget price

Soldato
I've not quite finished the vanilla FO3 yet, and have enjoyed it immensely so far (after getting past the dull first sections, and learning to use VATS). I want all the DLC to play through at some point, so the GOTY edition seems like a bargain compared to the individual pack prices.

But I'm a bit (ok a lot :) tight-fisted, so I think I'll wait for it to hit the magic £17.99, which is where I usually crack with most game titles.

Andrew McP

Soldato
OP
I ended up pre-ordering mine from the south american river shop for £20.65. After they dispatched it, they gave me a little bit of a refund because the price had dropped :)

It hasn't arrived yet though...

Soldato
Just ordered my copy, dont know when ill play it as ive got the following to play:

Aion
Thirdage
borderlands (out next week)
dragon age (out next month)

Soldato
Oh yeah I should have made clear the 27 quid one was for the 360!

Great game. The first person I made though had a tash as a ten year old and looked like I'd hit every stick on the ugly tree on the way down. So ashamed I was on my disfigured ten minute past I restarted the game! haha.

Just out in the wide world now.

Soldato
Going through it again and there's so much I missed - there's loads of places (like power stations, etc.) that I never saw in the first time around. Now heading off North to Vault 87 just to see what's there as it's on my map and I've never been there.. :D

Associate
I hope there's a mod to the game dynamics like OOO for oblivion. It's not long before you are invincible through level up and the way enemies respawn is a bit GTA for my liking. If I wipe out all the TALON at their base they should all die right? That and I tried to enslave everyone at MegaTon city, but couldn't :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom