Drawn Back to a 360 :(

Soldato
Basically I like keeping my PC up to date and I tend to prefer the latest and greatest FPS games on a PC compared to a 360.

My issue is that one of my best friends has converted to a 360 after being an avid PC gamer and now I want to join in on his fun when I can.

My mum's partner has one (I had one since launch before it broke with the Forza 2 demo) and I love the whole UI. I just can't decide.

I haven't really paid attention to the whole console scene for a while so what's the reliability like etc?

Is it still the case that most cross platform (360 - PS3) games still favour the 360?

Soldato
As far as I'm aware the cross platforms still seem to favour the 360, but they are getting to be more even... Though I still don't think I've seen a comparison where the PS3 came out better.

If you get a new xbox you should be ok on reliability and you have a 3 year warranty etc...

Associate
IMO with the 360..

Its a better online platform.

Dont worry about reliability since MS will send you another console (or a fixed one) for free if it RROD's. This seems to happen in just 7 days too in most cases.

PS3 games are catching up to the point where there isn't much difference, but I prefer the 360 controller and quicker updates.

IMO its the best current gen console by a long long way .. and just happens to be the cheapest too :D

Back
Top Bottom