Talk to yourself 10 years ago

Soldato
In 8 years, your GF will break up with you....GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON....STOP DWELLING ON IT YOU IDIOT

ALSO GET TO THE GYM, WHY ARE YOU NOT AT THE GYM? HMMM? IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE SKINNY AND CAN'T LIFE AS MUCH AS PEOPLE IN THERE? MABY, JUST MABY IF YOU WENT MORE OYU MIGHT BE ABLE TO :mad:

Associate
don't go to your sisters on 13th October 2009 because you will catch a stomach bug from your niece and be sick for 3 days straight :(

Soldato
Enjoy school, and appreciate the mates you have there. Stick up for yourself against the ****wits and tell them what you really think.

Start playing football earlier on and make sure you keep your place in that team.

When infatuation comes knocking, don't let anyone tell you it's not genuine and you're too young. Give it a few years, and opportunities will present themselves. Don't **** them up.

You'll have the toughest three months ever in about 8 years' time, but struggle through and you'll emerge a stronger individual.

Don't buy Call Of Duty.

Oh, and don't throw that water ballooon: the police will probably get involved and you're too young for a criminal record.

Associate
"Don't take crap from the bullies, they sure won't like it when you explode on them... :D

Oh, and ignore that girl you have you're eyes on, 7 years down the line you'll be dating her and REALLY regret it... infact just don't date any girls from school or college, follow your heart and you'll find the person who you're meant to be with ;)"

Soldato
some very interesting conversations here, if only hey!

Thought of a couple more

Do not give up waterpolo after leaving school - you are a really good goalie proven by being chosen for the provincial team, you wally! Where else can you perv on girls in costumes all day, catch an epic tan, keep the bulky swimmers body and have times of legend with your bros.

In 6 years you emmigate to UK and over time you become very cynical and find british humour really funny ie 8 out of ten cats and mock the week. So become more confident and learn to speak in front of audiences maybe a stint at comedy would be a good choice for a career.

Soldato
I'd be 11 years old and starting a new school literally about now but I wouldn't tell myself anything, i've made some mistakes since then but I like who I am now and I really wouldn't to change it.

Soldato
Ten years ago.. Dec 1999.. just coming up to the big M.. I remember that time!

1. You have more potential than you realise but where you fail is the understanding of how to achieve it. Experience is the spice of life - get out there and change jobs and make more friends. Staying in the same job will only dull you further. Use the money for an MBA!

2. Keep at the fitness stuff and keep eating healthily. You'll try snowboarding an you'll love it and keep going if friends have given up on it..

3. You'll experience two girls in a bed. Great. However you'll only really finally understand there's more than just shagging when you start a relationship with the Italian.. you'll fall under her spell and the experience will change what you want.. it's a pity you haven't learnt that lesson in your time yet.
You know deep down the girls you'll fall in love with the day you met them, so make an effort!

4. Learn to have more fun and stop being more 'mature' than you are.. that will all come in time.

Soldato
I would be 11 years old and not far from starting High School...

You'll be fine throughout High School but try and be a bit less shy. Don't work for McDonalds during college, you'll hate it. Don't become so obsessed with Counter-Strike that your college years pass you by. Try and get laid instead ***!

MOVE OUT FOR FIRST YEAR OF UNIVERSITY! Seriously, I could shout this at you all day, just do it. Maybe look at other Uni's instead of just going for the local one too. Liverpool is good, but you could do better.

Avoid Jade, she's bad news. She's a user. Oh, and find the girl I'm currently with on myspace and tell her not to drop out before she goes to Liverpool. I'd love to see how that changes things a bit. See if fate really works :p

One more thing, apply for some IB internships as well as Big Four. You know you love gambling with other peoples money

Back
Top Bottom