• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

slight strangeness with catalyst and my 5870

Associate
hey. ive overclocked my 5870 with catalyst overdrive to max settings and its completly stable. well thats obviously not the issue. the issue is that wen overdrive is active at the desktop the 2D clocks are at 507/500 instead of 157/300 ?? and when i disable overdrive the clocks go back to 157/300. very strange. anybody else having this issue? :/

Associate
OP
yeah :/ was idleing in the low 40's before!! still not bad concidering my room is quite small and could be considered "tropical" haha. im nt happy with the heat. but my tarantula sure is! haha. wish i could find a solution to these damn idle clocks!

Permabanned
Strange i'm getting 157/300 with overdrive enabled and with dual displays, however yes I'm getting tearing/flickering on the second display which is really annoying.

I'm sure will will fix it, but knowing ATI it will take them a few months.

Back
Top Bottom