New pc spec £2000

Associate
Hi guys

I've just specced myself a new pc for xmas for gaming and music production. Anyone got any ideas about what I've picked is good or bad?

mkepnb.jpg

Associate
have you thought about the mouse and keyboard because if youve picked em out of a hat? i say you go for the MX518 or G9 if you keen on spending £50
as for the keyboard one of the G rande is good the G11 for example is on a this week special
EDIT: apparently that screen has a brightness glitch that makes noises when you decrease the brightness i say go for the SP2309 or S2409 besides you get a garuntee with dells anyway

Associate
well the crucial is better for ssd-you need a f3 hdd as well -you better of with a razer deathadder mouse and a qpad for mouse mat i go with a 850 watt psu and tbh you better of going with 2 x 5850 if you going for a dual screen

Associate
OP
hi

LordSplodge: the intel drive is an extra £120 so not really an option

memyselfandi: I've already got hard drives and an OS

Didaco: I'm a razor fan currently got a diamondback which I love and the boomslang is supposed to be good as is the keyboard. I'm really not a fan of logitek stuff tbh mate. Cheers for the heads up on the monitors, suprised no reviews have mentioned this. Those alternatives arn't what I'm after ones 23" and the other is 1920 x 1080, I'm after 1920 x 1200

Sindri: ta for that, I'm kinda dead set on the razor stuff tho

Also does anyone know how noisey my pc will be? Is that case quiet cos it looks kinda open? and what about power consumption?

Soldato
The Antec CP 850W is basicly a custom Antec Signature Premium 850w PSU with the fan on the outside, at a bargain price (I presume partly subsided because you have an Antec case).

Anyone looking for a 850w PSU with a compatable case would be silly not to get one.

Back
Top Bottom