Apple repairs in East London ?

Associate
I hope this isn't against any rules here - please let me know if it is, and I'll delete the post..
OK, a friend has a mac laptop, and while trying to do a back up using time machine and OS 10.4 managed to make the whole machine freeze up - she now cannot get the macine to boot up - she tried to use an installation disc from an old imac and now that is stuck inside the drive too...
I know nothing about apple stuff, and am in Spain, and she needs to get it fixed.
Can anyone point me or her towards a good place to go to try to get it fixed (cheaply and quickly..!)
If anyone can, it may be better to email me through trust as this may seem to go against the rules, though I have looked and it all seems ok..
Many thanks - the poor woman suffered an attempted theft scam as well the other day, so is a little in need of help !

Soldato
Lakeside's a nicer place to be though, she'll get more attention paid to her and more time.

My girlfriend lives in Bow (E3) and Lakeside/Regent Street are similar distances to commute to be honest, Central Line's a pain in the arse.

I'd go Lakeside if it were me.

Associate
Lakeside's a nicer place to be though, she'll get more attention paid to her and more time.

My girlfriend lives in Bow (E3) and Lakeside/Regent Street are similar distances to commute to be honest, Central Line's a pain in the arse.

I'd go Lakeside if it were me.

You having a laugh. Regent Street is a lot quicker and easier to get to than Lakeside.

Soldato
Dulwich is not in East London, Regent Street is the closest, Westfield would be the best (it's always empty, no one goes to Westfield). Lakeside is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles away.

You've never been to Westfield then? Every time i've been there except once at 9 am or something early like that it has been busy, especially in the apple store.

Associate
OP
Dulwich is not in East London, Regent Street is the closest, Westfield would be the best (it's always empty, no one goes to Westfield). Lakeside is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles away.

Dulwich is in south east London - sorry for that !

Anyway, back on topic, anyone know of a repair man, aside from an Apple store that may be able to help in SOUTH East London ?

Back
Top Bottom