=== Arctic Silver Matrix Thermal Compound In Stock ===

Soldato
*** *** Arctic Silver Matrix Thermal Compound (2.5g) @ £4.89 inc VAT *** ***

TH-001-AC_400.jpg

The Arctic Silver thermal compound gurus are back with a new product called the Matrix. Developed in conjunction with TIM Consultants and based on their acclaimed 0098 grease, Arctic Silver Matrix Thixotropic Premium Thermal Compound offers optimum performance in demanding moderate bond line situations. It is designed for a wide range of applications between modern high-power CPUs and GPUs and high-performance heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.

The unique blend of micronized Zinc Oxide, Aluminum Oxide, and Aluminum particles in silicone base oil forms a thermally conductive matrix that provides class-leading performance and exceptional long-term stability.

Matrix’s silicone suspension fluid and conductive fillers are engineered for easy application and superior surface wetting. This enhances performance in moderate bond line applications and offers better performance in large gap situations than other Arctic Silver retail market compounds. During initial use, Matrix wets the thermal surfaces and fills the microscopic voids and valleys. With time, pressure, heat and vibration, Matrix achieves superior thermal contact between the surfaces.

2 to 12 degrees Celsius lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the hottest section of the CPU core. Matrix is not electrically conductive.

Only £4.89 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Interesting... are there any comparisons between this and AS5/MX-3 yet? Also, could you please, please, please work out a deal with the Indigo Xtreme people to get their product into the UK? They sell it for $20 but charge $75 for shipping (!)

Soldato
Matrix is not electrically conductive.
Is it electrically conductive?

Well played super. Very few of these things are conductive, the objection is that AS5 is capacitive. As long as you don't squirt them into the socket it doesn't matter either way.

This would be the response to MX3 then. I'm infuriated by the name "Matrix Thixotropic". Still, competition can only be a good thing.

Associate
Damn I just rebuilt on Saturday choosing to try out MX-3 for the first time over AS5.

Looking forward to seeing how this new stuff compares

Soldato
MX-3 owns AS5, ive had both on and a good 2-3c under load in favour of MX-3
undure with this stuff though, i hope its less of a finger attractant than MX-3 that stuff sticks to anything it touches

Soldato
make sure you apply it with the pea method or similar, i tried spreading it a bit with a finger covered in polythene and it all attached to the poly rofl.

Back
Top Bottom