Christmas weekend city breaks.

Soldato
Hey,

I'm long overdue a little holiday or trip abroad, and I've not seen a great deal of Europe. Plus I fancy a nice cosy xmas break with the girlfriend.

My budget isn't massive, I'm looking for 3 nights in a B&B, somewhere with a nice seasonal feeling, possibly somewhere with a good chance of snow. Shopping and visiting a few places would be on the cards, so somewhere that won't be over the top expensive.

If anyone can recommend through personal experience I'd be interested to hear. I've been looking at Milan (probably expensive for shopping, but I guess it depends where you go) and also Prague.

Thanks,

:)

Associate
I'll be in Berlin with my girlfriend the weekend before xmas :D First time in Berlin so i cant recommend it yet, but looks cool from photos I've seen.

Associate
Another vote for the Prague here. You could also look at Brno if you fancied a bit less hussle and bussle. If you can stretch to a bit more money maybe look at a short ski break.

Soldato
Prague is absolutely beautiful, me and my girlfriend enjoyed our week there in February (I think?). The cold added to the city for me (don't know why)

Back
Top Bottom