CBA to complete games?

Soldato
Dead Space, got it today and I don't want to play it again.

View is horrible, controls are terrible and after 30 mins my head hurts.

Soldato
Restarting games without finishing them is a bad habit of mine. I've probably done it with well over half of the games I've started.

i used to do that a lot with diablo 2, but because i 'messed up' my char or wanted to try using a different skill set

also with older games like doom 1 & 2 and duke 3D, especially with doom 2 i have restarted that so many times! simply becuase the first few levels are the best but after collecting all the weps its hard to drag myself through the rest of the game, but i have completed this game but only ONCE :)

Associate
I often just don't have the time to be able to finish games and once a bit of time has gone by the desire to pick it back up and carry on has dwindled. I always tell myself I will finish it one day though :D

Associate
I finished Titan Quest the other day, and thats because I had no internet connection for a month or so. Before that, last game I completed was HL1.

Single player games bore me, no matter how much I'd love for one to grab me.

Soldato
I think it's because people are jaded. Most of us have grown up playing games, be it on the Atari, NES or xbox. When I was younger, I would play everything right through to the end and then I'd play it again because it was new and exciting. These days, I rarely finish anything as it's not so new anymore and it takes more to excite me.

Associate
As shocking as it may be to some i can say that i have never ever completed a game.

I have played a lot of games but not a single one of them has gripped me enough to carry on playing to the very end of it.

The closest i have come is with Mini Ninjas, playing this at the minute and enjoying it as a daft way to waste an hour or so.

I played WoW for over 4 years and every game since i stopped playing has been garbage to be honest, northing has managed to fill the void left by it, any suggestions are more than welcome.:)

Associate
I have this problem a lot. BioShock was 1 game i stopped playing for days, then id play for maybe an hour and wait a few days again. I had to force myself to crack on with it, glad i did :)

Its never because the games are crap, far from it, i just dont know why but i just dont want to play it for hours on end. Must be getting old or something :).

Soldato
I can't seem to finish GTA IV, it doesn't do it for me unfortunately.

ARMA II is installed but I thought it was **** so havn't played it since.

Fallout 3.. I can't seem to get into.

Back
Top Bottom