Win 7 Arrives 21st

Associate
Mine dispactched yesterday and is scheduled delivery for 21/10/09. However at 13.03 it was ion Milton Keynes so they need to get their butts to Nottingham so i can take it home tonight! Realisticly though, tomorrow night is going to be fun installing, updating, finding new programmes for 64bit etc etc. Gonna be a long night

I ordered late September

Associate
My three copies of Home Premium are being delivered by DHL and according to the tracking site they are out for delivery today. I'm at work today, but will be about tomorrow. I forget whether DHL automatically attempt a delivery next day, but they better do as my local depot is a bit of a trek on foot for me. :(

Anyway if I have it all tomorrow, I may finally install it on my desktop along with my SSD tomorrow as well if I have time (read I'll delay it another month :p). When it does finally go in, I expect a good speed increase as I haven't done a reinstall of Vista since I built my current computer a year or so ago. So that plus a faster operating system and system disk should hopefully give a big difference!

I got 3 copies delivered by DHL today .... they left them with a neighbour though, from phone call from wife, they stuck a "needs signature" card through the door.

Associate
Don't know if anyone else has/has this problem, but (like the beta versio) it seems to mess with my CPU settings or somethin, setting my speed to 2333 (Got a QX9650 which runs at 3Ghz), so had to maunualy re-adjust my overclocking etc so i could get it to run 3Ghz. Could be the ASUS Striker II mobo, not sure, but a very low crysis benchmark alerted me to the situation. Ok now though:)

~Ant

Soldato
getting a bit annoyed that the biggest online retailer has not started shipping yet :(

I assume you mean the No competitor hintsand yes its appauling that they haven't shipped out when everyone else is getting theirs :mad:

I ordered the day it was announced and wish I'd used a different company :(

Back
Top Bottom