Win 7 Arrives 21st

Soldato
I assume you mean the rainforest and yes its appauling that they haven't shipped out when everyone else is getting theirs :mad:

I ordered the day it was announced and wish I'd used a different company :(

Yep, just checked the status of my order placed with them, still saying it will ship tomorrow.

The order I placed at the same time from someone else arrived yesterday morning. All installed and using it now.

Must say it was the most seamless fresh install I have ever done. All using the built in Windows Easy Transfer program as well. It didnt missa a thing. :D

Soldato
I assume you mean the rainforest and yes its appauling that they haven't shipped out when everyone else is getting theirs :mad:

I ordered the day it was announced and wish I'd used a different company :(

Me too, and to top that off they have shipped to some people aswell!

It does appear that people who didnt pay for express delivery have had theres shipped, so they will recieve it first!!!

A few places are reporting this

Soldato
I had an email about an hour ago informing me that it has been dispatched by the company I preordered it from, wow, mid June seems a long time ago now!

Hoping it arrives before Friday now...

Permabanned
I had an email about an hour ago informing me that it has been dispatched by the company I preordered it from, wow, mid June seems a long time ago now!

Hoping it arrives before Friday now...

have you not heard about the national postal strike that starts thursday, they are on strike for 2 days thursday and friday, and saturday delivery is on a limited delivery scale, so unless it is sent out by courier then you wont get it till monday and thats if your lucky.

Back
Top Bottom