Your most satisfying moments in a game?

Associate
^^

Lots of gr8 times kicking butt on Toca 2 and 3.

Also sticking sticking C4 on a Helicopters/Jets on BF2, waiting for them to take off and, kaboom! I suppose I'm a spawn r@per for doing that but couldn't help myself at the time. :D

Permabanned
A different usage of the C4, I like to stick it on a jeep, drive it into a chokepoint jump out and watch the implosion.

Playing Quake on my laptop because my pc is MIA, I couldnt care less about the old sprites the gameplay and inventiveness is fantastic.

Associate
Smashing the **** out of everyone online in Grid demolition derby...especially Americans and of course the french!

Soldato
First house I bought on Ultima Online, so many trees died and were turned into bows to buy that!

In this century it'd be first clan win playing TFC many years ago, was nice for us all to manage to stay connected for almost 60 mins on our 33K modems!

Permabanned
6 player LAN party game of age of empires 2. It took 8 hours to play. Very very close game. At the end, 2 players left -- massive battle -- awesome.

We were doing things like mutually agreeing to pause the game so we could go and have 'war meetings' to discuss strategy without the opposition hearing (as when we were playing we were all in the same room.

And yes, it's nerdy. And yes, I don't care. Awesome, awesome Sunday. The game was soooo close it was just bizarre!

Caporegime
Completing a l4d map with everyone barley alive, a horde feet behind you and seeing that final hunter that would have killed you hitting the safe room door as it slams shut :D

Associate
Planting the bomb and getting clear of the blast in Bioforge. A lot of new swear words were invented during that part of the game.

KOTOR, all of it.

The many hours spent online playing Desert Combat.

Soldato
A combo I did against my mate on Halo 3.

He was in a warthog, him with the hammer he flew away I threw a grenade he came back then I hit him with the hammer again... He died! Very satisfying.

Soldato
Completing a l4d map with everyone barley alive, a horde feet behind you and seeing that final hunter that would have killed you hitting the safe room door as it slams shut :D

+1

...ooooor being the hunter that makes it into the save room taking down your prey and inviting your friends in to play :D

Associate
It was a college afternoon during a 15-minute break, and me and three mates decided we'd do an Instagib on WarSow.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I won having made the most immense comeback ever (I was like 8 down in fourth with just over a minute left).

Back
Top Bottom