Embaressment is better than regret..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You know when theres that girl you see and you wish you should have talked to her but you didnt.. godamnit i shoulda spoke to that girl.. I did know her from school I think but I dont remember her name. Also she had headphones in so i blame that for not talking to her, but i should have so my message to all you nerds and geeks that if you see a girl who you wanna talk to but are to scared, just do it because embaressment sucks but regret sucks harder.

Soldato
So long as you have something to back up that initial charm and she's not a weirdo then there's no problem... most females will respond to you, even if it is just "hello" and a smile.

Permabanned
You know when theres that girl you see and you wish you should have talked to her but you didnt.. godamnit i shoulda spoke to that girl.. I did know her from school I think but I dont remember her name. Also she had headphones in so i blame that for not talking to her, but i should have so my message to all you nerds and geeks that if you see a girl who you wanna talk to but are to scared, just do it because embaressment sucks but regret sucks harder.

I'm quite old enough and confident enough to talk to a girl thank you. How old are you? You sound like you're just in the first throes of puberty.

Soldato

Cool I'll remember that:D

Soldato
OP
I'm quite old enough and confident enough to talk to a girl thank you. How old are you? You sound like you're just in the first throes of puberty.

nah i can talk to girls fine thank you lol.. i mean when you see a random girl in the street and you wana go over and make conversation and hopefully get her numberr or something

Soldato
Know exactly what you mean, have practically the same story with a girl on the bus, apart from i see her like once every couple of months.

Permabanned
This thread needs more

greeklcalpha.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom