Does OcUK ship there buyers copys of windows 7 tomorrow or on the 22th ??

Soldato
OP
Says on the front page they are shipping on wednesday ( tomorrow )
Thanks...But It says there shipping on 22th (Thursday) :(

ocuk.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
just look at my ocuk account and it says order is complete.

no email confirming its been dispatched though.

might get the email tomorrow.

Soldato
Just to update everyone. We started packing orders for Windows 7 tonight AFTER our couriers had left so we comply with the rules (this is also why not all the orders have been shipped yet). I've had e-mails from Microsoft today confirming that certain companies have not had authorisation to ship previous to the 21st and will be dealt with accordingly. On that note, we've had to edit yet more competitor hinting. PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Provided you have ordered by DPD, you will receive your copy Thursday. If you've ordered by Royal Mail then good luck :)

Soldato
Just to update everyone. We started packing orders for Windows 7 tonight AFTER DPD had left so we comply with the rules. I've had e-mails from Microsoft today confirming that certain companies have not had authorisation to ship previous to the 21st and will be dealt with accordingly. On that note, we've had to edit yet more competitor hinting. PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Provided you have ordered by DPD, you will receive your copy Thursday. If you've ordered by Royal Mail then good luck :)

Interesting.

I shall look forward to Thursday then :)

Whenever I can I avoid using the chimps in the Red Postie vans.

Back
Top Bottom