hers my final build for win7 and photo work(check pleaseeee)

Associate
ok here we go.
how do these 2 builds look.
which is going to be better? both the same socket
one with ht and one without.am i reallllllly going to notice any difference?
also theres no gpu.is this going to affect anything? web browsing? actually seeing anything at all?
if i do overclock is the motherboard going to take it well? it ll only be mild (3.4ghz maybe?)
im aware i ll have to add a cpu cooler as well

2uzrrqo.jpg

and then this one

24zyf7o.jpg

am i missing anything?

Associate
That motherboard doesn't have integrated graphics, no screen output, so no graphics card = no connection to monitor = no picture. Not to mention it's sort of null & void to grab a computer like that only to screw yourself over with a graphics chip that can't pull it's weight.

Associate
ATi make the best budget cards (well currently they make the best graphics cards on the high end too) go with the HD4700 series, although if you can put just a little bit more a HD4850 is probably 1 of the best value not to mention performs great.

Associate
I'd agree with i5. Might be a good upgrade to go to i7 in the future but I think i5 will be fine for now. Agreed with marley82 on the suggested graphics cards.

Associate
best thing you can invest in, in order of importance is motherboard, case and power supply in my opinion. rest can be upgraded slowly and gradually.
i believe someone mentioned the I9's are going to be 1366 sockets.

i don't know how hot i5 and i7 get but i've done 3.4ghz with dual/quad core with standard intel cooler, so you might get away with it. give it a shot and see how hot it gets with the std intel cooler.

and on the basis on graphic card i'd probably go with the 5750
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-217-SP&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1515

Last edited:
Associate
OP
photoshop/web browsing.
i dont think id need a gpu that powerful.but thank you for pointing it out.
which motherboard would you say i should go for? im going to browse the MB section but if anyone has an ideas..?

:)

Back
Top Bottom