How often do you change clothes during the week?

Caporegime
Clean socks/undies and t shirt every day, for work i go through 2 pairs of jeans a week, though their never that dirty as i have painters whites on over them, 2 jumpers. When i get home in the evenings i tend to lounge about in jeans and a t shirt, normally wash my good clothes after a few days wear.

Commissario
People change their trousers every couple of days? Huh?

I don't see how trousers can get dirty/smelly that quickly unless you're either a) doing a particularly dirty job or b) have awful personal hygiene!

I wear a fresh shirt and undies every day and my work trousers for a week.

Soldato
work clothes - every few days depending on how dirty the look/feel/smell
causal clothes - varies but usually every other day
underwear - if it walks by itself or sticks to the wall then it's time to change (just kidding - weekly ...err I mean daily :p)

GHz

GHz

Associate
Socks and pants clean on every day, shirts, T-shirts, trousers and jeans changed as and when they need it, but I have a fair few pairs so I dont have to keep wearing the same for days on end.

Caporegime
Wear the same pair of jeans for a couple of days and wear a t-shirt twice before I wash it. I will only wear it one day on the trot but hang it up and wear it again later. Underwear I wear two pairs a day.

Soldato
Jeans usually 2 or 3 days depending on what I've been up to. A jumper normally lasts a week as I usually take it off as soon as I get to work and again when I get home.

Clean T-shirt and underwear every day ofcourse.

You never change your socks, you're boggin! :p

To the OP, I'm the same, my sister isn't though and she wonders why her electricity bill is so high when everything gets washed after wearing it the once.

Soldato
i assume you mean after work? i wil wear probably the same stuff apart from on saturday night when i go out, i'm only lounging around the house anyway, unless i do go 'out' in the week, i wil make a bit more effort

Associate
Apart from the obvious (socks and underwear), I wear everything at least twice a week because I don't do anything that could cause me to sweat so uncontrollable that I'd require a change of apparel every day.

Soldato
Jeans will tend to last me a couple weeks, alternating between a few pairs.

I'm sure I read somewhere that actually washing your jeans is bad for them, especialy for faded/designed items.

Aparently your just meant to let them air? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom