Front LED lights on newer Audi's

Man of Honour
I wish I was. I parked up on the drive and saw him under the hood, thought he was cleaning stuff out from the arch area as it was sprayed last night by the guy who sorted my bumper out the other week but as I went to look it was a pair of v shape bright white LED strips!

I guess I should have expected this to happen though, I remember when he had the Nissan Bluebird ZX turbo many years ago he put those parcel shelf strip lights that act as secondary brake and indicator strips and also have a novelty "knight rider" mode.....

WAT.

Man of Honour
am I the only person who can't see a problem with retofitting lights ? :confused:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that malarky, plus they help his car be seen better

The car is red and already has big bright headlamps :p

^The strips are on the ceiling of the intake/ducts on the bumpers

Looking at them again they dn't look too bad really but as above, they're still strips on a non Audi S*.

Oh yeah, see the chrome edging on the bumper grille? that's not factory either :O

Last edited:
Soldato
Chav'd up T reg Saxo with angel eyes and Audio LED's behind me on the way to work this morning, could here him from a mile away and drove like a total berk - making sure he kept all of 3cm away from my rear bumper at all times.

Soldato
You could hear the Audio LED lights?

Technology these days :p

I'd imagine the back of his car looked something like this....

foto246b.jpg

Unless he went for the slightly more stylish 'one uber big zorst!' ala....

pic001.jpg

Either way he should be hung, drawn and quartered.

Lum

Lum

Soldato
I can see these rapidly becoming the new Lexus lights. Audi lights, appearing on every chavved up crapbox and eventully Audi reaching the same decision Lexus did which is to stop doing them because they are now associated with chavs.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I can see these rapidly becoming the new Lexus lights. Audi lights, appearing on every chavved up crapbox and eventully Audi reaching the same decision Lexus did which is to stop doing them because they are now associated with chavs.

i concur.

Back
Top Bottom