• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Win7 (new retail install) Cats 9.9 PROBLEM

Associate
I do have a retail version of Win 7 that arrived yesterday but haven't got round to replacing the RC copy. Was waiting on the 9.10's to appear first. Also debating whether to replace the 4670 with a 5750, i just need to check the card length as there's not much room in the Silverstone case.

Associate
Associate
No worries :) I downloaded the 9.10 beta myself but couldn't pluck up the courage to use them. I'm sure they will be fine, besides with 9.9 not working for you now, you have nothing to lose :)

Associate
RoEy: i've had that too. I have to disable my 2nd monitor with some games or it happens and wont go away.

I've found lots of small annoying bugs like this.
Theres a HD video playback issue with certain codecs, and when i overclock, even by 1MHz my second monitor flickers. Then theres install issues (i've had what the OP has had too) and issues in some games which i cant be arsed getting in to.
I miss NV drivers.... This always happens when i use ATI. There drivers never have been as good, probably never will be.

Last edited:
Associate
RoEy: i've had that too. I have to disable my 2nd monitor with some games or it happens and wont go away.

I've found lots of small annoying bugs like this.
Theres a HD video playback issue with certain codecs, and when i overclock, even by 1MHz my second monitor flickers. Then theres install issues (i've had what the OP has had too) and issues in some games which i cant be arsed getting in to.
I miss NV drivers.... This always happens when i use ATI. There drivers never have been as good, probably never will be.

Well I can't say I've had as many issues as what you've been experiencing but the flickers and random colours when I initially start a game is really annoying!

Roll on 9.11 :D

RoEy

Back
Top Bottom