PS3 Hori fighting Stick 3 for under a tenner!!

Caporegime
Not a pricing error, I had a stock alert e-mail come from that company and confirm the price. I had this stick for about 2 years on my PS3 and it is great. It is comparable to the Hori EX2 for the 360, maybe slightly better as it has 8 instead of 6 face buttons.

A steal for < £10. As to whether they are 2nd hand or not, I am unsure? (I traded my own one for £30 recently so this seems like a bargain, new or 2nd hand).

rp2000

Soldato
OP
Not a pricing error, I had a stock alert e-mail come from that company and confirm the price. I had this stick for about 2 years on my PS3 and it is great. It is comparable to the Hori EX2 for the 360, maybe slightly better as it has 8 instead of 6 face buttons.

A steal for < £10. As to whether they are 2nd hand or not, I am unsure? (I traded my own one for £30 recently so this seems like a bargain, new or 2nd hand).

rp2000
They clearly state they are new.
Silly to do this so close to the Tekken release, it could end up being a popular game, which would lead to a run on arcade sticks.

Associate
Yeah back up to full price now sadly. I'm itching to get a fightstick for SF4 and Tekken 6. I was close to buying a Madcatz SF4 TE stick for £86 new but couldnt really justify spending that much. Especially if I could have had a Hori for a tenner!

Gutted about that, it would have been brilliant to try out the Hori and if I liked using a stick splashed out on the TE.

Soldato
I suggest to leave it open? Just so that those who ordered it can comment on if they got it or not? I ordered mine paid and recived the emial saying that its processed. So just waiting now ...

Soldato
OP
I suggest to leave it open? Just so that those who ordered it can comment on if they got it or not? I ordered mine paid and recived the emial saying that its processed. So just waiting now ...
Good idea.
Currently my tracking is saying:
Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

My card has definitely been debited, so they are now legally obliged to fulfill the order! :D

Soldato
Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

:D

The bad thing is i didnt even need one, people who missed out look around on MM in a few weeks as if i dont get any fighting games this will be pointless and will be up for grabs

Soldato
OP
I think they're only cancelling the orders that aren't past the point of no return, i.e. ones that they didn't debit the card on.
I was definitely past that point, hence my order is now being picked and packed :D
Check your order on the website, if it says the status is 'COMMITTED', then I think you're okay.

Soldato
23/10/2009 05599392/2 Your order is currently being picked and packed.
23/10/2009 05599392/2 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
22/10/2009 05599392/2 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

Is what mine says, no cancellation email recieved. Been invoiced for 9 pounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom