• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Question for Elpedro! (yes you)

Associate
I noticed you have an Antec 902 case with a Corsair TX650...

Are you able to hide the unused cables behind the Antec 902 to keep it all neat and tidy? I need to know, because if it's possible I won't buy a modular CPU, but the same one as you. :)

Associate
This answer your question?

:D

40925938.jpg

Soldato
u can always turn ur psu around psuu does not require a lot of cooling anyway. mine has only exit fan at the back that's it

Last edited:
Associate
Correct me if I am wrong but where the PSU is mounted there is no vents underneath, and from the looks of it there is not much space between the bottom of the PSU and the case, is your PSU getting enough cooling mounted fan down?

There's a gap underneath and around the sides of the PSU for it draw air from. The air coming out the back isn't any hotter than when it was mounted upside down.

Associate
OP
Thanks.

Elpedro, I am also getting the H50. Are you just using the stock Antec 902 rear fan and the fan included with the H50 for push/pull with the air blowing out of the case?

And, are you 110% sure that having the PSU that way up (fan down) is Ok? Most people usually have them upsode down. :O

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks.

Elpedro, I am also getting the H50. Are you just using the stock Antec 902 rear fan and the fan included with the H50 for push/pull with the air blowing out of the case?

And, are you 110% sure that having the PSU that way up (fan down) is Ok? Most people usually have them upsode down. :O

Yeah, kept the antec one that comes with the case and the corsair one that comes with the H50 drawing air from outside the case.

Decided I'm going to buy some Xigmatek fans for the front and side panel if/when OcUK get any; I've already posted in their product suggestion.

Yes the PSU is fine, like I stated and someone else mentioned, the PSU requires little cooling and there is a sufficient gap around the PSU to draw air from.

Back
Top Bottom