deactiviate vista?

As far as I know, Windows Vista/7 or XP cannot be deactivated. However if your vista is on a retail license you can just install onto another pc and activate it on there, if it is OEM, hard luck! :)

Associate
If it's a retail copy of vista then noe, no deactivation required. Just overwrite with windows 7 and put vista on the other machine and it should be fine

Associate
once you installed the operating system then, try to activate it it should pop a free phone number for to phone as well as some numbers, to do the activating over the phone , just say that the operating system is only installed onto one PC then you should get a number back to type in for activating at the end off it,

PS put your phone onto speaker phone a empty room is best.
:)

Soldato
once you installed the operating system then, try to activate it it should pop a free phone number for to phone as well as some numbers, to do the activating over the phone , just say that the operating system is only installed onto one PC then you should get a number back to type in for activating at the end off it,

PS put your phone onto speaker phone a empty room is best.
:)

Will that work with an OEM product key though? The above works fine with retail versions, I've done that process on my retail copy of Vista Ultimate numerous times for numerous PCs (always been only one pc at a time though)... but not sure if that will work on OEM?

I'd like to know the outcome of this!

Permabanned
Will that work with an OEM product key though? The above works fine with retail versions, I've done that process on my retail copy of Vista Ultimate numerous times for numerous PCs (always been only one pc at a time though)... but not sure if that will work on OEM?

Yes it will work,i've lost count of how many times i have do it with punters pc's.

Soldato

100%

Back
Top Bottom