Drunken Vent time...

Soldato
Started out like any other night...Me and my best mate get drunk at mine then make our way into town. My mate is in a pretty messed up situation with his X (he loves her, she doesnt kinda thing?) they basically dont know what they are doing. My mate started talking to another lass (getting close but nothing more). She gets jelous and starts making out with a random lad at the end of the night (litterally in my best mates face).

He storms outside, I give chase but loose him. I found him outside in a mess sat on a kerb saying such things as "I just want to die". I try to confort telling him the usual, "shes a *****, forget about her mate". It doesnt help and he litterally goes mental and startes hitting the floor in a mental way. He trys for talk to her and she tells him to **** off which then drives him into overdrive crazed mode. Hitting and shops and stuff.

I let him get on with it but after a while he went off somewhere. I tried to follow him (I was ****ed out of my head) but lost him. I made my way to Tescos to try and find him (our usual way home). No luck. He disapeared.

About 30mins later I get a phone call "I just wanna die, shes killed me inside!" I told him to meet me a Tescos which he does.

Once he arrives I embrase him with a man hug in which to top the night off some ****head chavs start saying how they want to beat the **** out of us for being fags (they dont, all talk no action)

*sigh* what a night...Walked him home in a right mess. Proper not usual to this kinda ****. ****.

Sorry for the rant. Need to vent somewhere. Off to bed.

Soldato
Simple answer:

Try not to get so smashed, and definitely keep him away from his ex if you do go out. You'll only blame yourself if he goes into proper-out-of-control self destruct mode, and does himself/yourself some damage.

Soldato
Simple answer:

Try not to get so smashed, and definitely keep him away from his ex if you do go out. You'll only blame yourself if he goes into proper-out-of-control self destruct mode, and does himself/yourself some damage.

yea, did you intentionally meet up with her? or randomly bump into her? might be worth when you're going out, to find out where she's going and avoid her.

but punching stuff and throwing a mental like that....so very cool :/

Caporegime
thinking about it shes probably better of without a violent bloke , maybe she wanted to show you what hes really like.

he probably beat the love out of her

GHz

GHz

Associate
I think the two of you should kiss and make up........oh wait your not errmmm.

TBH it sounds like your friend started it by getting close to someone else when his ex was near by, she did something as payback and your friend didn't like it.

I think he needs to grow up and get some help.

Soldato
Man up, it's only an ex-girlfriend. He should have tried harder and bedded someone.

2/10 for effort.
7/10 man love factor.
0% successful night.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
If you cant handle your drink - dont drink so much. (your mate, not you)

(By handle I mean still be able to act in an acceptable manner)

Associate
he needs to grow up and just come to the conclusion that its just not ment to be. they both seem to be acting very immature, and going mad at concrete is most definitely not they way to deal with it.

but top marks to you for looking after your mate. true friends are hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom