** IN STOCK Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse ***

Soldato
*** Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse (910-001262) @ £49.99 inc VAT ***

KB-176-LG_400.jpg

The Logitech Gaming Mouse G500. Your weapon of choice for precision and control. Gaming-grade laser gives you game-changing precision at any hand speed. Onboard memory lets you save and take your settings for your favourite title with you. Weight tuning gives you up to 27 grams of extra weight for personalised feel and control. Dual-mode scroll wheel with hyper-fast scrolling provides click-to-click scrolling that's perfect for weapon selection. On-the-fly adjustable dpi gives you the right level of precision, from pixel-precise targeting (200 dpi) to lightning-fast manoeuvres (up to 5700 dpi), for whatever game you're playing. And ten programmable buttons put valuable macros in your hand.

- Gaming-grade laser gives you game-changing precision at any hand speed.
- Onboard memory lets you save and take your settings for your favourite title with you – no software required.
- Weight tuning gives you up to 27 grams of extra weight for personalised feel and control.
- Dual-mode scroll wheel with hyper-fast scrolling provides click-to-click scrolling that's perfect for weapon selection when you're gaming. Or switch to frictionless hyper-fast scrolling to fly through long Web pages when the boss is looking.
- On-the-fly adjustable dpi gives you the right level of precision from pixel-precise targeting (200 dpi) to lightning-fast manoeuvres (up to 5700 dpi) for whatever game you're playing. Ten programmable buttons put valuable macros in your hand.

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
anyone know what sort of feet these have? as the pictures i have seen from the bottom of the mouse are black feet rather then white, are black feet still teflon or? i recently got a mx518 which had black feet which i personally didnt like so ordering a new g5 hopeing logitec havent changed all these mice from white feet to black feet :x

Associate
Just got one of these today and yes it has black teflon feet. Amazing mouse with oodles of features. Feels nicer than my G5, I am pretty certain there is a slight shape change as well as the G5 always a little awkward where as this mouse feels perfect. Using it on an Everglide Titan mat and feels smooth as anything. :)

Associate
wonder if they will replace this for a rma'ed g5 now that they will stop making g5's like other companys do with graphics cards, logitech have great customer service in my experience.

Associate
wonder if they will replace this for a rma'ed g5 now that they will stop making g5's like other companys do with graphics cards, logitech have great customer service in my experience.

If they still sell the G5 then I would imagine that's what they will replace it with buddy :(
If they send you a new G5 then stick it in MM and put the money towards the G500 maybe ;)

Associate
I'd be considering one of these but only if it exceeds my cherished MX518 in terms of accuracy, hand grip, grip against surface, weight, feel of finish (non slip) and scroller sensitivity. These were all of the things I found to be absolutely perfect on the MX518, and felt weren't quite the same (or better) on the G5. Got a G5 too but it's sitting aside like the neglected sibling ;p

Anyone who has tried both the MX518, G5 and the new G500 - comparisons please?

Associate
If they still sell the G5 then I would imagine that's what they will replace it with buddy :(
If they send you a new G5 then stick it in MM and put the money towards the G500 maybe ;)

i have my unopened g5 in the cuboard was gona keep it for few years then sell it once the g5 was stopped being made but seeing as i cannot frag well on ut99 anymore with my new mx518 and steelseries pad its time to crack open the box and i have allready ordered a new exactmat :) but the g500 will prolly be the next mouse i go for will just wait till this mouse is done its job :)

Back
Top Bottom