Whats the funniest language you have ever heard/seen?

Soldato
Was just looking on the net regarding overclocking and what not, came across this site and this bloke said some funny things, but i just think thats the way he speaks, needless to say give me a little giggle:

http://forums.vr-zone.com/overclocking-bazaar/359468-q9550-1-38-volt-safe.html

Bottom of page:

PS Tonight I changed my air-cooler with a new one.
After the cooler installation and with OC setting I have posted, I had very early rebootings with Prime95 running. That's why the new settings.
I hope I didn't make any damage to the case of cpu. I removed it for cleaning the thermal pasta. I had hard time with my new air-cooler
Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme. It has cheap mounting equipments, in contradiction with Noctua. And after the installation the Thermalright is not tighten on the Cpu. May be I have put a lot of thermal pasta? I don't know.

He obviously meant paste :D

So what funny translations, languages etc have you heard or seen?

Last edited:
Associate
Well Modern English is pretty amusing. Overheard some kids on the bus today and it was all

"brap brap, izzit a jiffer mug? Naa, I'z gonna gis tha' lunch a right ****ting"

"safe-safe mush"

How many generations will our Standard English exist for do you think, before it makes way for the 'new' Standard English?

Soldato
OP
Well Modern English is pretty amusing. Overheard some kids on the bus today and it was all

"brap brap, izzit a jiffer mug? Naa, I'z gonna gis tha' lunch a right ****ting"

"safe-safe mush"

How many generations will our Standard English exist for do you think, before it makes way for the 'new' Standard English?

:p

Back
Top Bottom