Forza Motorsport 3 Car Skins Show Off Thread

Soldato
Had some awesome races, tag matches and drift competions tonight :D Ended up with Rumpel and myself taking some "arcade garage" Touraegs up Fuji K, even stopping up near the waterfall for a picnic! :eek: :D

MountainTop.jpg

Afterwards I couldn't resist, went out and bought a Touraeg, dropped it and changed the wheels for now with ceramic brakes, it'll be getting an upgrade from its already beastly 500+ lb/ft torque, give the car a go, in stock form they are so relaxing and fun and very smooth and forgiving, mine is hopefully, going to be hitting a B/A/S (not decided yet) Class near you soon! :D

Touraeg.jpg

Touraeglight.jpg

Soldato
Thats amazing :D How can i get hold of that design can you send it to me ?

Cheers bud, I havent dont the sides properly yet (only got the monster logo, nothing else, front and back are done), will probably finish it on sunday then chuck it on the storefront. Will obv get some free advertising on here and let you know when its done :D

Soldato
Cheers bud, I havent dont the sides properly yet (only got the monster logo, nothing else, front and back are done), will probably finish it on sunday then chuck it on the storefront. Will obv get some free advertising on here and let you know when its done :D
Your Impreza does look great. Have you created all the logo's / designs or have you got some from the Storefront?

Sam

Sam

Soldato

Cheers man

Let me know my live name is - snowyarrk

Soldato
Cheers chaps, most of the logos are bought, the only ones I have/will make are the Crawford performance and the graffiti DC logo, which might take some time, I am a lazy sod so buying a lot of them was nice :D

yep I gotta decide whether to chuck it on the storefront for a few thousand creds or give it free. (I'm sure you all have loadsamoney :D)

Soldato
A tip with number plate drawing. Overlap two or 3 round edged squares rather than stretch one. That way you dont end up with really overstretched corners.

Back
Top Bottom