• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My games keep telling me my graphic card isnt good enough??? Powercolor 5870??

Associate
OP
Possibly. Due to the overwhelmig amount of reponses I got that were "are you on crack" or " lol" centric I am starting to think I must have a problem with it somewhere!

Whatever the problem is it makes Mass Effect look poor. I will have a deeper look later on!!

Wander what people think of Burnout Paradise on here? I NEVER get racing/car focused games but I must say that I am loving it!!

Associate
Don't trust the in-game 'benchmark'; they're nearly always wrong.

Your 5870 should be owning everything at 720P. Even Crysis at very high should run great at that resolution.

Why not pick up something demanding like Crysis/Crysis Warhead or Stalker: Clear Sky, or ARMA 2.

Associate
OP
I might give Crysis a go if I can find it cheap. I'm not really a big fan of FPS's which is why I haven't bothered with it yet. I can handle Mass Effect as it's not 1st person!

Everything is set to max in CCC!

Man of Honour
Maybe some screenshots to compare?

mass effect looks pretty good for me - ok its a console port and not as pretty as it could be - but most of the time I'd rate the graphics highly.

Back
Top Bottom