Best music download site?

Caporegime
What's everyones favourite music download website? I have a huge collection of music that needs to be purchased legally but don't know where the best place to get them is. Preferably a place where software isn't needed like itunes.

Soldato
You mean the quality of a CD that you buy? Is so most dont, but you would need a pretty expensive hifi to tell the difference betweens amazons downloads and a CD.

Soldato
Beatport, DJ Download and Trackitdown and Juno all sell WAV and 320k MP3s.

Amazon MP3 store has a great selection, is cheap and good sound quality (256k variable)

Caporegime
OP
Just buy the CD and rip it in lossless, so much better than mp3s.

Too much hassle and more expensive, I'm very rarely interested in more than a couple of songs on a cd so there's no point in buying a cd, plus I can't tell the diference between 256k mp3 and lossless on my Shure headphones anyway.

Soldato
What's everyones favourite music download website? I have a huge collection of music that needs to be purchased legally but don't know where the best place to get them is. Preferably a place where software isn't needed like itunes.
You mean you have a massive cd collection yet you want to rebuy it all?!

Man of Honour
I'm going to be trying skysongs on pay day. It's £7.99 a month for unlimited streaming and you get to download one album or 15 songs a month to keep. apparently it's all in 320kbps but haven't confirmed that.

Back
Top Bottom