• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5800 series when are they out?

Associate
been out for about 3 and half weeks now. OCUK are pretty fast at getting new stock. I would read the update posts Fatboy does for updates :)

Caporegime
the site showed cards in stock and fatboy didnt post beforehand with yesterdays batch on the forums when they arrived. I was advised by another member thank goodness.

He did. :)

Good evening,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Arriving tomorrow I have :-

55 x Sapphire 5850 Cards available
85 x Sapphire 5870 cards available.

This si all free stock after back orders. the cards should be ehre before lunch so will be no problem in shipping them on a next days delivery service.

Last edited:
Associate
he didnt update when they arrived to him in his hands and thats all i consider to be in stock. he said arriving tomorrow i have etc etc, that is not guaranteed stock. what if the delivery van crashed etc en route

Associate
It seems like because of pre-orders, all of these cards are sold before they ever register as being in stock on the site. Your best bet is to pre-order as well and join the queue imo.

Back
Top Bottom