• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** ATi 5850 Update II.I ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
OP
Hi Fatboy.
Could I get any update on my order. Maybe roughly idea when would I get my card.
OC906470

Thanks.

Unfortunately you will just miss the delivery that we have today comming in by two orders. If asus continue to deliver 5 a week like they are doing at the moment you should receive your order middle of next week. Just realised you are in Ireland so it will more than likely be late next week. Will keep an eye it for you as I go through my mails as people change there minds a lot on these parts.

Associate
Unfortunately you will just miss the delivery that we have today comming in by two orders. If asus continue to deliver 5 a week like they are doing at the moment you should receive your order middle of next week. Just realised you are in Ireland so it will more than likely be late next week. Will keep an eye it for you as I go through my mails as people change there minds a lot on these parts.

That's certainly not a bad news :)

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom