Where did you meet your squeeze?

Associate
I'm not miserable, I'm just sick of the monotonous gratuity of these damn threads.

That could be said about most threads. It's not just relationship threads that are done time and again. You don't seem to be making a big deal about another "watch" thread or "is this safe to eat" thread so I'm guessing you're actually pretty bitter about something...

Nix

Nix

Soldato
That could be said about most threads. It's not just relationship threads that are done time and again. You don't seem to be making a big deal about another "watch" thread or "is this safe to eat" thread so I'm guessing you're actually pretty bitter about something...

I've moaned plenty in the watch threads.

Associate
Met my ex-girlfriend (Actually had to re-type that as I keep forgetting :(, wishful thinking I guess) through a friend's sister. Went on holiday to America for two weeks and got on great. Made sure I sat next to her on the flight home, she 'rested her head on my shoulder half way through'. Was very nice. She then put her leg on mine with her hand underneath and gave it a little stroke. My leg that is! At this point I was still second guessing myself about whether she was actually in to me or not. I then did the most embarrassing thing I have ever done and have never really told anyone but here goes. I put my earphone in her ear and played "Girlfriend" by Nsync, for anyone who doesn't know the words, it starts off by singing "Will you be my girlfriend?... etc etc." Yes yes I know, cheesy and stupid. She then replied by saying "I was asleep". I was pretty upset by the reaction because at the time I thought it would be mildly romantic, obviously not! Anyway, I was in a huff and decided to do the mature thing, and ignore her. Didn't even say bye when we drove off in separate cars!

The next day I got a message on facebook saying "how are we ever going to stay in contact if you didn't give me your number!?" The rest is history.

Brought a tear to my eye writing that, ahh, I hope she knows how much she meant to be. I guess the old sayings true. 'She's not worth your tears, because if she was, she wouldn't make you cry.' :).

Associate
Met my lady at 6th form many many years ago. We'd noticed each other from time to time but never did anything as we were both quite shy. In the end mutual friends noticed this and eventually we were made to talk to each other, and the rest is history \o/

Associate
Sort of already knew her through a friend, as she was the sister of his girlfriend. I had flirted with her before but I was in a relationship at the time, that ended (thankfully). Not long after I had another mate round and he brought the girl with him, my son who was 4 at the time really liked her + the washing up was starting to pile up, so the whole thing just seemed to gel.

Permabanned
...and the spider?

339d1244832287-spider-payment-e-mail-spiderdrawing.gif

His name is don't act like a tool. :)

Associate
aww :( my mini rant got deleted.

But yeh, well my first two gf's were both friends from college which progressed into more, the last gf I met through myspace although we had mutual friends.

Last edited:
Associate
Went to the Nottingham beer festival a few weeks ago and nobody else bothered buying tickets in advance, so we went on to a few bars instead.

My brothers missus invited along a friend of hers and we struck it off right away. Ignored the 'dirty stop out' digs the morning after, and she's down to visit me for the first time since the beer festival tonight.

She rocks :)

Back
Top Bottom