Poll: In memory of Gilly

Which emo/goth just moans and really needs setting free?

• Nix

Votes: 46 13.3%
  • Azagoth

Votes: 180 52.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 48 13.9%
  • azaBoth

Votes: 71 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
They are.

They always are just a little joke, the person is soon unbanned and all carries on, Azza and magick however are a pair of little drama queens who intermediately jump to "zomg i spends monies at teh shopzzz!!!", and kick up such a fuss when ever any sort of joke is at thier expense so that it's not a little bit of fun any more so everyone drops it.

Azagoth's response is interesting considering the amount of rubbish he's thrown at the moderators, a little bit of fun with him and all his toys get thrown out of his pram.

Permabanned
Proud?
Had I known that I simply wouldn't have posted my response.

Great.

What is the point of this thread anyway? The two people in the poll obviously aren't happy about it and one of those people is understandably more upset because of circumstances. What was hoped to have been achieved exactly?

Man of Honour
OP
It was decided yesterday afternoon that Azagoth was going to get a suspension and a last warning for his constant insults and complaints about the moderation so I thought I'd have some fun.

Associate
someone has invested over 15,000 posts in this site and you joke about banning him? Surely you welcome people like this, if for nothing else but for the sheer effort put in.

Man of Honour
OP
someone has invested over 15,000 posts in this site and you joke about banning him? Surely you welcome people like this, if for nothing else but for the sheer effort put in.

Absolutely and we've asked him before to raise any issues he may have with us directly and our patience with his petty insults ran out.

Caporegime

to be fair 10 thousand of them are him complaining about the mods :o

Although you'd think a guy who posts this much would be a better target for in gags and joking abuse because they know it's not serious like some new guy might think it is.

But i fully support a more posts = less chance to be banned policy!

Permabanned
I think we've lost a lot of good members to the old PermaBan over the years.

That's the thing with the Perma, it's too... permanent. :)

Permabanned
It was decided yesterday afternoon that Azagoth was going to get a suspension and a last warning for his constant insults and complaints about the moderation so I thought I'd have some fun.

Fantastic bit of moderating there. Did you used to poke next door's annoying dog with a stick from behind a fence when you were young?

Man of Honour
But i fully support a more posts = less chance to be banned policy!

;) I don't think, and never have, that post count is any reflection of the quality of the poster. It's not all that hard to reach a high post count, I'm technically somewhere north of 30,000 posts and I hope that most of them haven't been spam (although that's certainly open for debate :o) but I'd never try to use my post count as some indication of my 'worth' as a poster.

Soldato
I'm surprised so many people (long standing members I might add) are taking this so seriously. Have you had your blinkers on the whole time you'v been on these boards? Japes like this are common place and usually have no malicious intent.

I agree, the timing could have been better an I'm sympathetic to Azza's circumstances. However, no one was to know about that when the thread was started, it's just unfortunate bad timing.

Panzer

Caporegime
;) I don't think, and never have, that post count is any reflection of the quality of the poster. It's not all that hard to reach a high post count, I'm technically somewhere north of 30,000 posts and I hope that most of them haven't been spam (although that's certainly open for debate :o) but I'd never try to use my post count as some indication of my 'worth' as a poster.

oh defiantly, if there was some form of quality control before posting my post count would be in the single digits :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom