What a complete and utter crap night!

Associate
Sorry to hear about this :( That must be pretty crazy being there at the last breath...was it good that you saw her before she died, or are the memories of that last breath pretty painful?

Man of Honour
Had I been fully aware of his situation prior to suspending him I wouldn't have suspended him of course, I hadn't read this thread.
However, he seemed in good spirits going by his posting here and elsewhere last night between 20.15 and 21.30 so just carried on with his suspension as I didn't know he was that cut up by it.

Associate
Had I been fully aware of his situation prior to suspending him I wouldn't have suspended him of course, I hadn't read this thread.
However, he seemed in good spirits going by his posting here and elsewhere last night between 20.15 and 21.30 so just carried on with his suspension as I didn't know he was that cut up by it.

Grief effects people in different ways so its probably not a clean cut decision on how 'cut up' he was - thoughts are with the guy and hope that ban gets lifted ASAP.

Soldato
Sorry to hear that Azagoth, hopefully you can take some comfort in knowing that having you there to comfort her during her last moments would have been a great relief to her.

Take care.

Suspension at this time seems rather harsh though :(

Caporegime

Obviously you now know so why not lift the suspension?

Show a little sympathy, a little fun & games with antagonistic posters is all well & good but theres a right time & wrong time to do it.

My sympathys to Azagoth, I fear I'll be in a similar situation all too soon and can well imagine how he's feeling at this time. :(

Back
Top Bottom